An overview of Brand, Public Image and District resources is available in Brand and Public Image 2021. In addition, public relations tools are found in the Brand Center on the Zone2627 website. The Brand Center offers a simple way to customize your club logo, create marketing materials, and give you access to downloadable public service announcements, videos and photos. It can help make your Rotary storytelling powerfully effective! P.S. You must login to RI.org using your Rotary login to gain access to the Brand Center.
Five reasons you should use the Brand Center:
1. You can create your club and district logo.
2. You can develop professional-looking PowerPoint presentations, materials and press releases. Templates can be customized.
3. You can download public service announcements (listen to PSa in Media Resource box on this page), videos, and images to tell Rotary’s story.
4. You can find answers to frequently asked questions guidelines, fonts, etc.
5. You can upload and store the materials and logos for future use by creating a basket. You can use the Quick Share function to email your basket and share your new materials with members.