District Membership Committee
The District Membership Committee:
- Promotes sustained net membership growth and empowers club leaders to shape and retain a quality membership with practical and customized support.
- Conducts an annual membership rally
- Contributes membership training to the district training assembly
- Offers customized consultations to clubs membership committees
- Publishes a quarterly newsletter
- Provides membership-related programs to clubs
- Offers practical and current resources on the district website
- Generates sharing and exchange of ideas through a LinkedIn discussion group, and…
- Provides specific support to clubs, as needed.
RI MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT GUIDANCE
By attracting new members and keeping existing members, we strengthen the clubs of tomorrow. Your committee identifies strategies that will grow membership and promotes them to district clubs. Together you:
- Conduct district membership sessions in coordination with the governor-elect and district trainer.
- Identify and assist struggling clubs in coordination with assistant governors.
- Coordinate activities with the public image committee in support of club membership efforts.
- Support clubs in engaging members to serve their communities more effectively.
- Encourage clubs to attract qualified professionals who can bring different perspectives and skills to meet local needs.
Learn more about membership development.
Note: All Club Membership Chairs are also included in the District Membershbip Committee.