Interested in meeting with our partners at the World Health Organization and UNICEF, going door to door immunizing children and spending a day at the Taj Mahal? One of the best National Immunization Days trip is accepting applications now. Led by a native of India and past district governor from Southern California, the experience is guaranteed to be a trip that will never be forgotten. For more information see the attached and/or contact PDG Chuck Root at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tentative NID itinerary 2020 Team
- Jan. 13, 2020 Depart from USA for Delhi
- Jan. 15, 2020 Arrive Delhi. Rest and adjust for the local time.
- Jan. 16, 2020 Orientation with WHO, UNICEF and National Polio Committee.
- Jan. 17, 2020 Check out after breakfast and depart for destinations.
- Jan. 18, 2020 Polio Parade and visit Rotary projects or clubs, arranged by local Rotarians
- Jan. 19, 2020 NID; Visit different booths to observe and participate in immunization..
- Jan. 20, 2020 NID – Door to door immunization
- Jan. 21, 2020 Return back to Delhi
- Jan. 22, 2020 Visit local projects in Delhi – St. Stephen’s Hospital & Rotary Blood Bank
- Jan. 23, 2020 Visit Taj Mahal and Red Fort, return to Delhi
- Jan. 24, 2020 Open day – sightseeing/shopping and depart for US at night or next day morning
- Jan. 25, 2020 Arrive back in US